How To Choose A Copier or Printer For Your Workplace?
Multi-functional Printers (MFP’s)
Every company seeks office productivity and efficiency; these two factors are essential for every organization. Hence, we are here to introduce you to the Multi-functional Printers (MFP’s) that will provide you the best outcomes.
Are you looking for a copier or a printer for your office? Why not opt for the device that consists of both a printer as well as a copier.
The multi-functional printer is a two in one gadget. It is a boon when it comes to business requirements. This not only ends here, but the multi-functional printer also comprises of the additional features that benefit the business industry. MFP’s are a lethal combination of printer and a color copier.
Other functions of Multi-functional Printers are as follows:
- These are capable of faxing & scanning the locations (emails, USBs, & cloud-based services)
- Finishing options such as hole-punching, stapling, & sorting.
- Results in increased workflow
These are some of the additions to the MFP’s.
Factors To Consider Before Buying
Choosing the right copier/ printer for your company can be overwhelming if you know all your company requirements.
Now, let’s have a glance at what all things to consider while going for copiers/ printers.
- The first thing you have to consider is whether you want the monochrome print or the color print.
- Choose according to your office space.
- Printing speed (measured in pages per minute or ppm)
- Paper holding capacity; also consider the size of paper.
- Duplex Scanning Capability (enables double-sided scanning)
- Graphics (2400 * 2400 dpi & color management)
- Whether you require an inkjet or laser printer
- Ink & Toner (depends on the printer)
- Memory according to your business requirements
These are the factors that are necessary to configure out before buying any copier or printer. Once you have considered all these, we will be able to choose the right device for your workplace.
And if you have selected and are a bit confused, then go for the purchasing or leasing options. Most of the companies offer both buying as well as leasing options. And after that, go through the maintenance and service agreements provided by the company.
Best Copier Companies
Several companies manufacture copier and printers. But all the companies might not be suitable for your professional requirements. It is essential to opt for a company that can meet all of your business requirements. That is why we are here with some of the reputable companies with the best product services.
Trusted brands that own the market are Brother, Canon, Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, and Xerox. These are the most trusted brands that offer the best office equipment.
So, now configure all the requirements and buy the perfect device for your workplace. Contact the copier experts at PCN Copiers, 561.693.1977